8" (Bush Type) Hand Driven
With 8 " wide mouth with Side spring loaded head plate, this machine is a minimum basic requirement for every cattle owner. The machine is operable both by hand and power. Machine comes with an option of oil cover to cover the gears which increases the life of the gears and helps in their lubrication. 6205 and 6206 no bearings are used in these machines for free movement in the machine. Grease cups are provided for lubrication of bearings. The machine is shown with a 36 inches wide wheel which is hand as well as power operated. This machine is available with following wheel configuration:
- 1. 48” hand driven wheel.
- 2. 42” hand driven wheel
- 3. 42” hand cum power driven wheel (Flat belt type) (2 Blade provision)
- 4. 36” hand cum power driven wheel (Flat belt type) (2 Blade provision)
- 5. 32” hand cum power driven wheel (Flat belt type) (2 Blade provision)
- 6. V-belt Wheel (V-belt type) (2 Blade Provision)
- 7. V-Belt Wheel (V-belt type) (3 Blade Provision)
- 8. 36” Hand Cum Power driven wheel (Flat belt Type) (3 Blade Provision)
- 9. 32” Hand Cum Power driven wheel (Flat belt Type) (3 Blade Provision)
All the machines are available with gears in 11 teeth or 13 teeth or 15 teeth or 18 teeth. Worms are available in the configuration of Single and double start, for different chaff size as per requirement.
Following are the details of the machine :
- 1. Two Roller 8" Head 36 Kg (Tan Type) with Bushes.
- 2. 2.5" Stand.
- 3. Cutting Wheel 25kgs. 48" Wheel in Photo.
- 4. 30" Feeding trough (Parnala) G.I Sheet LANDRA BRAND.
- 5. 20" Wooden Handle.
- 6. Spanners with all sizes used in the machine 2 Nos.
- 7. All nut bolts.
- 8. Grease Cups.
Following are the attributes of the machine:
Oldest and the most reputed brand LANDRA Reg. No. 125062 and ASLI AMIN CHAND & SONS Reg. No. 138979 Since 1918.
Quality Process Certifications: Certified on ISI Standards by CCS Agricultural University Hisar & ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
- 1. Hand as well as Power Driven
- 2. Optimum output for 3-4 cattle.
- 3. Requires only 2HP motor.
- 4. Maintenance free.
- 5. Spares easily available.
- 6. Easily Repairable.